Locally owned Certified Public Accounting firm seeking experienced, client service-oriented accountant. This job is full time in our Jonesboro, AR office and offers flexible hours.
If you’re looking for some variety in your job, look no further! This position will work with clients in multiple industries and you will become a trusted advisor to our clients.
A successful candidate will have experience in:
- Working with QuickBooks (ProAdvisor certification preferred)
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Preparing credit card reconciliations
- Preparing financial statements and making needed adjusting journal entries
- Preparing quarterly and annual payroll reports- 941, 940, State Unemployment, and State Withholding
- Microsoft Excel
- Working with Accounting CS
- Sales tax reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience performing similar duties
A positive team-player attitude, attention to details, and excellent communication skills will make you a successful candidate for this position.
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Jones & Company is actively involved in the Jonesboro community and is proud to be part of such a vibrant, growing city.
Our Mission Statement
Our uniquely qualified team develops trust with clients, providing comfort and security by delivering innovative answers in a complex financial world.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org